How much do they cost?
Why buy a Tower Storage condominium?
- Provides storage for your large toys, such as RVs, boats and cars.
- Many condominium units in Door County have no garages and do not allow outside storage for boats, RVs or extra cars.
- Real property investment.
- 24/7 Access
- You will enjoy the benefits from property ownership over renting. Which may include appreciation, building equity, unit customization, the power to resell at anytime, and more.
Do I pay taxes and insurance on my Tower Storage condominium?
- Yes. Your taxes will be based on the assessed valuation assigned by the county assessor. The taxes can vary, so call for the latest information.
- Insurance for all the buildings and common area is paid from the yearly assessment. You are responsible for any additional coverage you would like to have.
Are there association fees for the condominium units?
- 18'- $206.25/yr
- 24'- $275/yr
- 36' - $412.50/yr
Are there Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs)?
Can I customize my unit?
What size are the overhead doors?
- Mini-storage doors are 9x9'.
- Condominium storage door heights are 15' tall, with widths of 14', 16' or 18' depending upon unit size.
Do the units have service doors?
Are unit sizes flexible?
How wide are the drive-aisles?
Are the units individually metered?
- Condominium units are individually metered. Electric for condominium rentals is billed to tenant.
- Mini-storage units do not have electric
How can I see one?
Where are you located?
Have a question that's not answered here?